Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011

Since I have become a professional photographer, there have been so many ups and downs. Every once in a while, I go through my portfolio and see how far I have come. Such a big difference from then and now! There are times that I can't believe how much I have learned and changed. To me, all of it is truly amazing!

Yet even though I do find all of this to be amazing, I am still frustrated. I am not where I want to be in my career. I am constantly looking for ways to breakthrough and be noticed. Sometimes I get close to a glimmer of hope, but it quickly fades away. I am hard to encourage and easily discouraged.

I put 2011 as the title because this is going to be my year! So many random opportunities have come to me that will help make me shine since the 1st of this month. I pray and hope that it will continue to reach my goals. And even if doesn't, I will never give up. I have come to far to ever give up! This is my life, my love and joy!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I just started a blog too!
    learnbasicphotography.blogspot.com
    Happy shooting! :)

    ReplyDelete